IGNORED

Shout Out to Riderduke

Gamecock

Just wanted to give a shout out to Riderduke who synced my carbs and mounted my Stebel Horn today. My bike is an 04 and this is the first sync it's had. (I've owned it since September, trying to catch up on 5 years worth of stuff) He did a jam up job!

We only had to call 4 other VR members for guidance! Just messin bro, you're awesome!

I also met Mrs. Duke and Miss Courtney, he's surrounded by great women! You too Mini, even though you weren't there!

Thanks again, the bike sure did have more kick on the way home! Rode great, can't wait to get the Avon's and stock height back on it!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

much appreciation,

Ben

Riverduke is close enough for me to ride there to get service done...and I have seven more friends with Ventures and RSTDs. I think we will ride up there to get this all done. Hey Riverduke, how much room you got??? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

:farmer:

With the type of person Duke is, he will more than likely say "Come on up!" Look forward to riding with him! GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Ben

Riverduke is close enough for me to ride there to get service done...and I have seven more friends with Ventures and RSTDs. I think we will ride up there to get this all done. Hey Riverduke, how much room you got??? :whistling::whistling::whistling:

With the type of person Duke is, he will more than likely say "Come on up!" Look forward to riding with him! GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Ben

You're right, Ben! That's just the kind of guy that RiverDuck is!!! :rotfl: Hey come over to Georgia on the 13th of March and you might just get to meet the boy!!! I know you'll meet a bunch of good folks.

My skills are limited (on bike Fix'n) but what I do know i can do it right

Dang Dan you trying to get me in trouble?:innocent: I do pretty well on my own.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

he is easy though and I know his weakness. :whistling:

Margaret

Oh you think!:confused07:

BTW stop telling people I'm easy. it makes me look loike a Tramp!!!!!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Oh Todd and Sylvester I'm ingonring the Riverduke & Riverduck:crackup::happy34::crackup::happy34:

I never told anyone you were easy, evidently Dan knows. I would never make you look like a tramp. :whistling:I would keep that a secret, I like Felicia. :) Plus you have Courtney a young and impressionable teenager. Nope not me I'd never do that.:innocent:

Margaret

I never told anyone you were easy, evidently Dan knows. I would never make you look like a tramp. :whistling:I would keep that a secret, I like Felicia. :) Plus you have Courtney a young and impressionable teenager. Nope not me I'd never do that.:innocent:

Margaret

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: