IGNORED

Anybody else plowing?

FROG MAN

I hooked up my aerator to the tractor this evening and tomorrow I will poke holes all over 3 acres. Then I will hook up the spreader and put down 500 lbs. of lime and fertilizer. Then I will get the ATV out and fill the spray tanks to apply lots of Weed B Gone. Monday I will begin plugging the ground for zoysia plugs and insert the same in the front yard. Tuesday's rain will help. Although not plowing snow, it is work just the same.

:farmer:

:beersign:Been plowing.The crap won't give me a break. I do my drive, the lot at work,the lot at church,mother&fatherlaws and sometimes help some buds with lots they have. Don't get me worng the extra $ is good but we get enough 2 & 4" snow to keep you going back night and day. Would like to move south but would shure miss the rides and country here in old Ohio.

I hooked up my aerator to the tractor this evening and tomorrow I will poke holes all over 3 acres. Then I will hook up the spreader and put down 500 lbs. of lime and fertilizer. Then I will get the ATV out and fill the spray tanks to apply lots of Weed B Gone. Monday I will begin plugging the ground for zoysia plugs and insert the same in the front yard. Tuesday's rain will help. Although not plowing snow, it is work just the same.

:farmer:

You done this before? Is it as good as they claim? Been wanting to order plugs but advertisment sounded tooo good.:confused24: