IGNORED

Me and Mama

Monty

Looking Good Monty, really good. Looks like your both having fun...... Venture sure does look good too, maybe we can ride soon if I can find me a Cruiser in time? Helmets really match the Venture too. Going to check the dealer out this coming Friday. Maybe they will have a Cruiser there? never can tell....

:thumbsup2: Looking Good........

Nice looking bike Monty, I see your from Tn, have you ever been to the Motorcycle Ranch in Pineville Tn? We are thinking about a trip there over the memorial day weekend, we have done the dragon etc, just wandering if there is good rides in that area, (pineville) I also read something about bike night everynight during the summer in Chattanoga TN. :322:

OF course, the Queen is # 1 and you're somewhere in competition with the bike. I do love the colors. Ride safe hard and long, as well as happy and always together.

Only ONE thing is wrong with the photograph: THE BACK GROUND SHOULD BE BLURRED! lol.

FIVE inches ... :snow::bawling::225::dancefool::Venture: but sunshine yesterday, today and the rest of the week. HOT 44 Wed, and I am dancing to go in any direction! Good old CO.

JackZ

looks good, what does the wife think?

Nice looking bike Monty, I see your from Tn, have you ever been to the Motorcycle Ranch in Pineville Tn? We are thinking about a trip there over the memorial day weekend, we have done the dragon etc, just wandering if there is good rides in that area, (pineville) I also read something about bike night everynight during the summer in Chattanoga TN. :322:

Haven't been there ....yet. We live on the other side of the state in West Tennessee.

Roadkill......she loves it!!