IGNORED

Hi tech woot sales pitch

Condor

So you're a Wooter too, Huh? Check it everyday.

Yep. Check it the first thing in the AM after reading the mail. I've picked up a couple of nice buys. Super buys are usually gone by 1am. Although not much of that happening lately. Sign of the times.....

Yep. Check it the first thing in the AM after reading the mail. I've picked up a couple of nice buys. Super buys are usually gone by 1am. Although not much of that happening lately. Sign of the times.....

Same here. Soon as I start up the office puter I check it out. Bought a netbook for the wife from there not long ago. Their shipping is slow otherwise, great people to do business with.

Same here. Soon as I start up the office puter I check it out. Bought a netbook for the wife from there not long ago. Their shipping is slow otherwise, great people to do business with.

The shipping might be slow, but everything they sell costs $5 bucks to ship. Whether it's a brown bag, or a 65" plasma TV. So they can take all the time they want. Its worth the visit just to read their tongue-in-cheek discription of each days Woot. I bet it's a fun place to work.... :)