IGNORED

Music question

Wolfie

Don't kill me, I know the question has been out about songs...they would be helpful, but I need some other guidance. I just bought an MP3 with 4 gig memory, I loaded all the songs I want from my CD's I own but ain't even touched 1 gig. There are alot more songs I want but don't want to buy full CD's at 14 bucks each just to get ONE song. Is there a place to get them that is trust worthy? I thought about getting a card from Wal-Mart, but all they had were Itunes and Napster. And got different reports from my teenage sons on those. Any suggestions?? And if this is a repost from someone else's question, I am sorry.

Thank yall :bighug:group hug.

And I forgot one important question, can they copy what songs I already have and warn me if I try to buy one I already have? Guess I'm asking too much with that huh? I better find a better memory for me. Wish I had a 4 gig memory.:rotf::rotf:

Which brand mp3 player? If it's an iPod then iTunes is your best deal (almost).

For deals on CD's, I am using yourmusic.com. It's a music club that charges 6.99 per month and with that you get one cd per month with no shipping fees. You can also order more cd's for 6.99 per cd. I am actually now limiting my iTunes purchases in favor of getting full CD's.

I have a Siren 4 gig no video or pic just shows songs and artist ect. I don't want to have to buy full CD's, just individual songs. What you posted is a monthly thing kinda like a BMG or Colombia House thing from the mail. I don't want that....I just want one song at a time, cuz sometimes I don't like all the songs on a CD. That's why I went with MP3. I choose what is on it and don't have to tote around a lot of CD's

Hey Wolfie. easyet Way to buy songs ,but not whole album is iTunes. Song cost about $ .99c Otherwise you can ask our members for songs you are like'it , and they can burn mp3 CD, and send you over mail. I Have 40 GB of diferent music loaded in my iTunes Library. Let me know what you like , and i can burn some of songs. I'm listening everything between Rege Against the Machines and Bob Dylan, and Toby Keith:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I guess I am a cheap ole "SOB" . I download songs from LIMEWIRE , free version . I set my filters and run the downloads to a separate file folder outside the "my music" and scan for viruses . Also being I have 8 computers , one is an older and expendable and I use it for downloads , so if it crashes , oh well . At least my other computers are more safer . Some people my complain about Copyrights , but I don't sale the songs , just listen to them like on the radio , and they are free !

BEER30

Amazon now also has a music download store. You can download single songs. Haven't used them yet but I understand that they are pretty good.

http://www.amazonmusic.com/b/ref=gw_br_mp3/104-2229996-9119932?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=163856011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-nav-1&pf_rd_r=0YMKB141F0S1X4KS83ZE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=313702901&pf_rd_i=507846

As for players, I have been using an IPOD for years. It's an older one with 16 GIG drive but has worked well. I have over 100 complete CDS on it and it is only about half full. I've heard others complain about the hard drives going bad when used on a motorcycle but I've had no problems.

BUT....yesterday I upgraded my cell phone and got a new Motorola with MP3 that uses a 4 GIG Mini SD card. So, I figure I can put about as many songs as I want on the 4 GIG card. If I want more, I can just carry an extra card. I like the idea of eliminating one thing to carry. Now I don't have to take the IPOD and the phone, just one device. It has a headphone jack that I can plug right into the auxillary on my bike or can go with a bluetooth setup.

I guess I am a cheap ole "SOB" . I download songs from LIMEWIRE , free version . I set my filters and run the downloads to a separate file folder outside the "my music" and scan for viruses . Also being I have 8 computers , one is an older and expendable and I use it for downloads , so if it crashes , oh well . At least my other computers are more safer . Some people my complain about Copyrights , but I don't sale the songs , just listen to them like on the radio , and they are free !

BEER30

Since you brought up copyrights, what if you were the artist, wouldn't you want everyone that liked the song and owned a copy to have paid for it so you could continue to make a living? And don't say these musicians are all rich. Very few are, the record companies executives are rich the musicians get a small percentage of the profit.

I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind, but technically it is stealing.

I never download copyrighted songs, I buy the CDs. I always wear a helmet, and I never ride my bike after drinking, not even one beer. Just a few rules I live by.

Peace.

... Very few are, the record companies executives are rich the musicians get a small percentage of the profit.

I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind, but technically it is stealing.

I never download copyrighted songs, I buy the CDs. I always wear a helmet, and I never ride my bike after drinking, not even one beer. Just a few rules I live by.

Peace.

That's exactly why Clipinc is free of Rights for personal use...

You record the Streams of Internet Radio Stations, similiar to former known Tape Decks and get mp3 Tunes in Radio Quality. More is not necessary for Use in a Player or on the Bike. You can get thousands of Tracks and make your very own BEST OF Albums. Free of Charge and free to use.

Don't kill me, I know the question has been out about songs...they would be helpful, but I need some other guidance. I just bought an MP3 with 4 gig memory, I loaded all the songs I want from my CD's I own but ain't even touched 1 gig. There are alot more songs I want but don't want to buy full CD's at 14 bucks each just to get ONE song. Is there a place to get them that is trust worthy? I thought about getting a card from Wal-Mart, but all they had were Itunes and Napster. And got different reports from my teenage sons on those. Any suggestions?? And if this is a repost from someone else's question, I am sorry.

Thank yall

What is wrong with Itunes? You can buy what you want and singles are $.99

That's exactly why Clipinc is free of Rights for personal use...

You record the Streams of Internet Radio Stations, similiar to former known Tape Decks and get mp3 Tunes in Radio Quality. More is not necessary for Use in a Player or on the Bike. You can get thousands of Tracks and make your very own BEST OF Albums. Free of Charge and free to use.

I don't see anything there that shows this is legal in the US.. Or anything in English except the word Download on the whole page.

I don't see anything there that shows this is legal in the US.. Or anything in English except the word Download on the whole page.

Sorry, as Tobit is an international Company, i'd have thought, that if you open the Site, it sure ackknowledges your Language or you can choose the Language desired. I cannot find a Option for choosing english directly. I use this Software, there are actually some 30 US based Radio Stations in the Presettings.

The Download is around 9 Mbytes, and the Assistant is not too bad, just give it a try. Even the Software is only in german, there is not so much to do, just tree or four simple Settings and your free to go. Only Thing, of Course, this uses the Internet, so, a Flatrate would be recommended. You can choose up to 3 Stations in this free Version. On left Side of the Screen is Timeline, once you have let the Software running for a while you can go backwards or hit the Live Button to get back to the Live Program. on the Left Side is a Listwindow. If the Stream you have chosen is sending Stream Tags, you will find the recognized Tags here and click to play the tagged Clips.