IGNORED

Ordered my tan bib and saddle covers

Godlover

Wow - I just got off the phone with Troy at Customleathers - great guy. I'm getting a bib - saddle covers - and grips - for $175 and they will be tan!! Now if the snow would only melt - more snow today and Sunday! We will break the all time record this year.

Mark, what was the price just for the bib? (aprox?)

Also, Ya better show pictures after you get them! :D

H

Jeff, I'm pretty sure he said, 75 on the bib. Not sure if that was because I did a package deal - or what. He's great to talk to and has a lot of ideas. If you are thinking about a tan one for you MM trike give him a call so he can order the material when he orders mine. His number is 321-637-8224. Tell him I told you to call - name is Troy

Just called Troy so he can order the leather at the same time. yep, real nice guy!

I am thinking I might just go with the standard bib, he is supposed to send me a few pictures. I did tell him go ahead and order. then , invoice me as well.

Still want to look at what pattern I want to go with.. thanks for the tip!

This has to stop now all these winter projects are making me go broke! :shock3:

I promise that this will be the last one! :no-no-no:

Jeff

YES HE DOES :)

Troy's website http://tscustomleather.com/ Call pretty soon so he can order

the same batch all at one time. Tell him Jeff & Mark sent you! (if you need a TAN color, Otherwise he has all the other leather in stock.

(read the above posts)

email is troy@tscustomleather.com

Edited by Cougar
Troy's Email

Sounds like you guys got a great deal. I've got a crocodile tank bib with kangaroo light and dark brown stitching along with a trunk bib like Hopnel trunk bib Hopnel use to make, again crocodile with kangaroo stitching, crocodile saddlebag tops with the kangaroo stitching, laced grip covers with tassels, crocodile pocket for the back of my Corbin driver backrest and cup holder crodile covered. You don't want to know how much. Troy has had my order for 3 months so I hope he's about done. Should be a showcase when its all done.