IGNORED

Our newest family member is on his way

b2dad

Leaving for the hospital. Our oldest granddaughter is in labor with her first child. This will be our 2nd great granchild...another boy. She went into labor at 2 am. Will keep you posted.

Pat and Don

PS. It makes us feel so old!!!

:happy65:de Momma

:happy65:de New Baby

:happy65:and de STRESSED papa. LOL.

And just enjoy spoiling your GRAND kids, and sending them back home! LOL. That's what keeps us GranFolks young! That and riding on our bikes. :Venture: Just toss you wifie on the back and forget it all; I am almost to 31 now, though my clock is soon to read 71 years young. :thumbsup:

As well, Welcome to VentureRider.Org!

And keep us updated. On this site, we REALLY CARE!

JackZ

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

:Venture::sign bring it on::You_Rock_Emoticon::smile11::feedback::7_6_3[1]:

PS and as you can see, I ride in any direction EXCEPT ... D O W N and I am ready but not in any hurry to go ... U P! LOL Jz:happy65:

We have a boy, Peyton Eric, born tonite 2/13/10, weighing 8# 10 oz, 21" long by C section.

Proud family are give out!

Monty: She was born at Jackson Madison County Hospital. It is almost midnight and we just got home. He was really trying to be a Valentines baby.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers. Mother and baby are doing great, but it was a hard labor before she finally gave up and let them do the c section. Will visit with them more tomorrow.

Pat and don

[ATTACH]41450[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]41451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]41452[/ATTACH]