IGNORED

Venturerider Survey...........

DragonRider

I just had a Venturerider survey pop up on my screen, it asks 4 questions, and then lets you choose a gift for participating. Anyone else take this survey???

It said they are not affiliated with VR.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Venturerider.org visitor,

You've been selected to take part in this anonymous survey. Tell us what you think of Venturerider.org in this 30 second questionnaire, and to say "thank you", we'll offer you a few exclusive offers...

Question 1 of 4: Where are you viewing this website from right now?

At home

At work

Other

Next...

Question 2 of 4: How often do you visit Venturerider.org?

Once a week or more

Less than once a week

This is my first visit

Next...

Question 3 of 4: Would you pay $10 for a product worth $50?

Yes

No

Depends on the product

Next...

Question 4 of 4: Do you think you will come back to Venturerider.org again in the future?

Yes

No

Don't know

Next...

That's it, all done! Thank you for your participation.

As we submit the answers to your questions, we are checking our inventory to see if we can offer you a gift as a way of saying thank you for answering our survey questions.

Submitting your answers: Submitting your answers: Checking gift inventory:

We have the following products available to give you as an exclusive gift for your participation. You may choose only (1) product of the list below. Thank you for participating in our survey!

claire.jpg Claire Klein Jewelry

For Women & Men

Regular Price: $97.00

Your Price: FREE!*

Shipping: $4.99 embrace.jpg Embrace Fragrance by Christiano Dolce

For Men / For Women

Regular Price: $95.00

Shipping: $4.99 aidkit.jpg Disaster Aid Kit

Regular Price: $89.00

Shipping: $3.99

We have the following products available to give you as an exclusive gift for your participation. You may choose only (1) product of the list below. Thank you for participating in our survey!

advancedacai.jpg Advanced Acai

For Weight Loss

Regular Price: $70.00

Shipping: $3.97 dermitage4.jpg Dermitage Anti-Aging Skincare System

Regular Price: $89.95

Shipping: $3.97 smilewhitepro.jpg Smile White Pro

Teeth Whitening Kit

Regular Price: $84.00

Shipping: $0.99 (Promo Code: "SAVE")

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Venturerider.org visitor,

You've been selected to take part in this anonymous survey. Tell us what you think of Venturerider.org in this 30 second questionnaire, and to say "thank you", we'll offer you a few exclusive offers...

Question 1 of 4: Where are you viewing this website from right now?

At home

At work

Other

Next...

Question 2 of 4: How often do you visit Venturerider.org?

Once a week or more

Less than once a week

This is my first visit

Next...

Question 3 of 4: Would you pay $10 for a product worth $50?

Yes

No

Depends on the product

Next...

Question 4 of 4: Do you think you will come back to Venturerider.org again in the future?

Yes

No

Don't know

Next...

That's it, all done! Thank you for your participation.

As we submit the answers to your questions, we are checking our inventory to see if we can offer you a gift as a way of saying thank you for answering our survey questions.

Submitting your answers: Submitting your answers: Checking gift inventory:

claire.jpg Claire Klein Jewelry

For Women & Men

Regular Price: $97.00

Shipping: $4.99 embrace.jpg Embrace Fragrance by Christiano Dolce

For Men / For Women

Regular Price: $95.00

Shipping: $4.99 aidkit.jpg Disaster Aid Kit

Regular Price: $89.00

Shipping: $3.99

advancedacai.jpg Advanced Acai

For Weight Loss

Regular Price: $70.00

Shipping: $3.97 dermitage4.jpg Dermitage Anti-Aging Skincare System

Regular Price: $89.95

Shipping: $3.97 smilewhitepro.jpg Smile White Pro

Teeth Whitening Kit

Regular Price: $84.00

Shipping: $0.99 (Promo Code: "SAVE")

page 1 | page 2

page 1 | page 2

? Copyright 2009-2010 All rights reserved. We are not affiliated nor partnered, with Venturerider.org. Venturerider.org has not authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. The trial products offered on the last page pay this website for orders placed. See important terms and conditions regarding this ad here.

* S&H charges do apply. Some of the products described on this site have terms regarding continued billing after the free trial period ends. This is referred to as negative option, or continuity billing. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms associated with each product before you order. See manufacturer's website for full terms and conditions before ordering your free trial as these vary by product. Please keep in mind that these are separate companies and we are not the best source for information about orders or specific policies. Because these companies control their own policies, shipping and other fees may change periodically.

page 1 | page 2

? Copyright 2009-2010 All rights reserved. We are not affiliated nor partnered, with Venturerider.org. Venturerider.org has not authored, participated in, or in any way reviewed this advertisement or authorized it. The trial products offered on the last page pay this website for orders placed. See important terms and conditions regarding this ad here.

* S&H charges do apply. Some of the products described on this site have terms regarding continued billing after the free trial period ends. This is referred to as negative option, or continuity billing. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms associated with each product before you order. See manufacturer's website for full terms and conditions before ordering your free trial as these vary by product. Please keep in mind that these are separate companies and we are not the best source for information about orders or specific policies. Because these companies control their own policies, shipping and other fees may change periodically.

There are a couple, but I have had them for a long time and never had anything pop up like this before.............It happened as soon as I open up the VR site............

Lewis,

I don't think it came from here. Do you have any toolbars added? Sounds like something that is tracking your browsing.

The company is called "Online Survey Center.net", I found out where it came from, It is a pop up from game website (Gamevance), that I visited, gonna dump it, dont want all their crap:starz: popping up on my computer.....:no-no-no::no-no-no:...............

some kind of spam I would think,,like some body wanting to advertise their products..

I will not click on the links..:thumbsup2:

I had a survey thing pop up years ago about restaurants and stuff and it told me that if I would do the survey, I would get a $50 gift certificate from Red Lobster. After is going on and on, I finally gave up, but I must have listed my e-mail addy because the next day I had over 170 e-mails. This went on for a while until I got it cleaned up.

RandyA

Gamevance is spyware get rid of it it will cause more problems.I've found it on several computers that I've worked on recently.Read the following.

Gamevance32.exe Removal Instructions

Gamevance32.exe is a stealthy malware that use security loopholes to infect running processes in Windows system and download further malware onto the compromised PC. Gamevance32.exe will load into the memory and install gamevance32.exe to stay away from detection by security applications. The Gamevance32.exe is usually installed via spam e-mail or through hacked adult related web site links. Gamevance32.exe is a harmful security threat that may alter system registry and degrade your computer activity.

http://www.scanforfree.com/images/warning.jpg For complete Gamevance32.exe removal and Registry fix we suggest the following steps 1. Download Gamevance32.exe Removal 2. Download RegCure Free Registry Scan 3. Install and run Anti-Virus PLUS "Full" system scan 4. Remove Gamevance32.exe and run RegCure 5. Scan, repair and optimize your PC to maximum performance Gamevance32 alias vulnerabilities: Adware.Gamevance, Possible_Strat-6

Possible Gamevance32.exe malware signs:

• Abnormal Web browser's homepage and hijacked search engine results
  • Hijacked tray icons, desktop shortcuts and desktop wallpaper
  • Abnormal Gamevance32.exe processes running in Windows task list, can't stop weird bleeping noise
  • Severely hard to deactivate Gamevance32 manually, reactivate its files at system starup
  • Eradicated registry, dll's and system files causing "Blue Screen" error
  • Decreased surfing speed, frequent browser breakdowns and bandwidth problems
  • Popup blocker incapable to prevent frustrating adult bulk pop up ads

Common Gamevance32.exe behaviors:

• Records Windows system activity, watches surfing habits and installs matching pop-ups
  • Gamevance32 records and re-directs login names, keystrokes, passwords and other data to distant servers by disabling security
  • Floods Windows system with harmful trojan horses, adware and spyware files through browser security holes

Run Free easy-to-use detection tool to find out if you are affected. Remove Gamevance32.exe and all its parts for good!

Automatic Gamevance32.exe Removal

(Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP)

http://www.scanforfree.com/images/clearpixel.gif