ddog ,

think you can post a pic with the bakup rest?

Well I'm trying but for some reason my computer (HP Pavilion laptop) internal card reader won't open my SD card. It loads it and it shows up in My Computer, but when I double click it it says it want s to format the disk in drive E (the SD card). When I say OK it waits a bit and says the disk cannot be formatted. Properties says there is nothing on it, I plug it back in my phone and all the photos are still there. I'll dig out my camera and the USB cable and see if I can get it to work that way.

ddog

I just bought one used. No instructions. Is it as simple as it looks? Just remove the two bolts under the driver seat and slip between the main frame bracket and the spacers fromthe fender and bolt back in? I haven't tried it yet but wondered if there was enough slop to allow for the thickness of the bracket? Did it come with any hardware or just uses the existing hardware?

Thanks,

Derrek

sorry didnt see this sooner, yes it is easy, remove seat then the rear fender bolts. Slip the bakup rest mount in between frame and fender. tighten using origional bolts. takes about 5 minutes.

Here are pictures of the Bak Up Driver Backrest on my bike. The Bracket is Stainless Steel. I bought mine used, but i think there is supposed to be a rubber bumper or something on the bottom of the bracket (I can see a circle mark on the bottom) so that the metal bracket doesn't contact the top of the fender. Fits nice, fully adjustable, folds forward. Vinyl grain and color match is perfect.

ddog