IGNORED

Super Deal on Chrome Passenger Floorboards

hcdagen

Was just perusing e-bay and saw this listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-Yamaha-XVZ1300-Royal-Star-passengers-floorboards_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ca9cf1b40QQitemZ260546960192QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories These are the good chrome boards with the sandwiched rubber,not the glued in strips.Includes mounts which could be re-sold[new ones list for $145.00 and are no longer avaible]With a $50.00 buy it now these won't last long if someone knows what they're looking at.Good luck,Herb

Not to sound *****y but it's typical Yamaha crap chrome, they can make a beautiful machine then sell aftermarket items that are pure crap in workmanship. They would definitely need to be re chromed and by the sounds of the seller he doesn't do combined shipping and may be pretty inflexible to deal with, thats a definite turn off for me as a buyer. I'd have to say I'd offer $40 shipped to the door, you would easily spend upwards of $75 having the items re chromed, but thanks for posting it up, someone may want to take that plunge

:happy34: