IGNORED

Muffin Might be on the move again

mini-muffin

Ok been a while since I updated you all on Muffinman. They got word they may be moving again by next week. They'll be going to a base near Iran about 6 miles from it. Evidently it's an old soviet era base. So I'll let ya'll know when I know. They've been talking about this for a while, but nobody could make up their minds what was going to happen. Kinda scary the folks they put in charge now.

Oh as far as my weather looks like we passed to the rain line, Yipee.

Margaret

Actually I have no idea. He'd get the package not sure when but they do forward them to wherever they get sent. I can ask him tonight when I talk to him.

Margaret

I'll just send it if they get it forwarded to him. The way it seems this could be another false alarm. Its not like they haven't told him he was moving before and it took a couple of months.:whistling:

Well now it looks like he'll be staying where he is, but the crew he's been with is going to head over. It's getting very confusing all this moving around, I really thought he'd get to one place and stay. I mean he does work on the helicopters, ya think they'd want those guys in one place. They aren't infantry, they aren't allowed guns.

Oh Charlie I think all the old Vodka bottles are probably long gone over there. Military has been there a while.

Margaret