IGNORED

for Canadians who are depressed....

Guest Swifty

I remember back during the cold war (yep, I am that old) we were informed, by the Russians, that they invented the telephone, electric light, airplane, penicillin, etc etc.

Come on up, we have lots of room here. We have at least 7 provinces and territories that Texas could fit in with lots of space left over.:hihi:

I think West By God has the 1st Claim to Gods Country!!! And pick it up and shake the wrinkles out and it is bigger than texas!!:whistling::snow2:

Let me see if I understand this, WV is all wrinkled up, sort of like when I mess up something I am writing and toss it in the trash can? The paper that I am proud of is the flat pristine one (Texas) not the tossed, crumpled one :cool10:

I remember back during the cold war (yep, I am that old) we were informed, by the Russians, that they invented the telephone, electric light, airplane, penicillin, etc etc.

Come on up, we have lots of room here. We have at least 7 provinces and territories that Texas could fit in with lots of space left over.:hihi:

Texans are merely Canadians that knew enough to move out of the cold:whistling:

Let me see if I understand this, WV is all wrinkled up, sort of like when I mess up something I am writing and toss it in the trash can? The paper that I am proud of is the flat pristine one (Texas) not the tossed, crumpled one :cool10:

Wouldn't have it without the wrinkles to ride!! Then it would be just like riding in texas...:confused24: