IGNORED

FYI -- Hannigan Winter Special !!! Hurry!

Cougar

This is just my second post,read all every day. I have been looking at hannigan trikes. Haven't rode a trike over two or three miles. My rsv is getting heavy with these knee replacements. Are there any negatives about a trike? What about gas milage? How about curves?

I have no experience on a trike; however, a friend of ours has triked Goldwing. This lady is in her late 60's and she can hang right with us in the Black Hills. I have been very suprized at how well she handles the curves.

I had a side-car rig 20+ years ago and it took a lot of upper body strength, don't know about a trike except our friend sure doesn't seem to have any problems.

Are there any negatives about a trike? What about gas mileage? How about curves?

Mileage will drop.. I myself do not care ! (your adding a few hundred lbs.)

Curves are a breeze with the EZ-Steer Added.

The 10% that do not add EZSteer will go back and have it added later (6 degs rake)

feel free to call me if you want to ..

Jeff

Mileage will drop.. I myself do not care ! (your adding a few hundred lbs.)

Curves are a breeze with the EZ-Steer Added.

The 10% that do not add EZSteer will go back and have it added later (6 degs rake)

feel free to call me if you want to ..

Jeff

I myself will probably not have a trike but a friend is researching and will probably end up with either the trike or the Landing Wheels or whatever they are called.

My neighbor also has a trike which he likes a lot, it's a Motor Trike. His is a 1500 Goldwing, he says his gas mileage dropped to about 32mpg and he doesn't care either LOL.

My question is about the extra "few hundred pounds". Hannigan website quotes over 300 pounds and I am wondering is that in addition to the over 800 the bike weighs to begin with or is the equipment taken off the bike substracted from that 300 lbs.

What I'm getting at, does the bike weigh 1200 lbs after it being triked?

Thanks,

BOO