mraf

Just finished watching American Idol and had to laugh when General Larry Plat {He is 62 yrs old} sang "Looking like a Fool with your pants on the ground".:rotfl::rotfl:What is with that fashion statement anyway? Way to go General Plat!:thumbsup2::rotfl::rotfl::D

I like telling them that it was a trend started in prison. That it was how a fella let other inmates know, he was available. Wether or not its true I really don't know, but its funny how some of them start pulling their pants up all of a sudden.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I like telling them that it was a trend started in prison. That it was how a fella let other inmates know, he was available. Wether or not its true I really don't know, but its funny how some of them start pulling their pants up all of a sudden.

Not a bad idea.:mugshot:

Yes, I have heard this for a long time and have also told kids this. The rumor has it that they had to take advantage of very little time available. Not much time for romancing.

Yammer, given your professional involvement in the prison system, is it ok that I quote you to confirm this rumor, so we can make it a fact?

RandyA

Yes, I have heard this for a long time and have also told kids this. The rumor has it that they had to take advantage of very little time available. Not much time for romancing.

Yammer, given your professional involvement in the prison system, is it ok that I quote you to confirm this rumor, so we can make it a fact?

RandyA

10/4 :whistling::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Tell them that came from Sgt. Woods