IGNORED

Who was it?

Snaggletooth

Someone here a while back had bought a rear bumper/light bar that was supposed to be for a Venture but it was odd shaped. He posted some pics but if I remember right nobody could figure out what it was for.

Anybody recall who posted that? I can't find the thread now.

Mike

Boomer......I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet up with you. It's been a long, long time since I've been able to hang out with somebody who got blamed for more stuff than I did.

Not that I was ever guilty of anything.......just the other guy always looked MORE guilty.

Hey, maybe we met already!

Mike

Boomer......I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet up with you. It's been a long, long time since I've been able to hang out with somebody who got blamed for more stuff than I did.

Not that I was ever guilty of anything.......just the other guy always looked MORE guilty.

Hey, maybe we met already!

Mike

Mike....Ya never know who yer gonna meet at the local Dairy Queen. If ya ever see a Midnight Venture with the name "Boomer" in silver just below the windshield then you just located my scoot....and I assure you I won't be very far from that bike!

Boomer....who never lets that scoot outta his eyesight...nor out of the "Kill Zone" area of his 1911 Colt Commander either.:happy34:

Dan,

You didn't grab that '84 that I mentioned off Craigslist the other day did ya? It was gone in less than 2 days.

It was blue ya know so I figured you might be involved.

I never even got a chance to see the thing.

Mike

If I wuz you I'd strongly suspect Yammer Dan.

Boomer....who knows that BLUE Maytag's are Yammer Dan's weak spot.....next to his corner and water dish that is.:stickpoke::crackup: