IGNORED

Riding season is over for now!

ridgway1

I got out and rode some yesterday. Good thing,woke up about 6:15 to 3-4 inches of snow.Its 11:00 am now and we have around 6-7 inches and are expecting in our area about 18-24 inches by sunday. I guess New Jersey will call a stateof emergency. Our road guys are not used to seeing those snow totals here. I hope everyone has a great holiday and stay safe. Chris:rudolf:

Hey Craig, The cattle are ok as long as they can get inside. But 2ft of snow will be hard on those calves. I threw so some extra straw in their beds last nite. Put some more hay out this morning. The bull is plowing the way thru to the hay rack so they will follow him. Not to much going to slow that 2200 lbs down. Gonna get some lunch and in abit go plow the neighbors driveway out and tonight ill go help my brother do th church lot with my loader.He plows with his tuck but with this heavy snow we will have to pile it up with the loader. Tell Kim Bev and i say Hi.Merry Christmas Chris:farmer:

So far we only have about an inch, but its coming down hard, Hey Chris how do those cattle handle the snow?? Good thing I started the blower yesterday and gave it a once over. Craig

We may get 10 or more inches of snow than you. My snow blower will have a workout today.