IGNORED

I got an early christmas present

mini-muffin

I went and did it. Jeff took me to the Ford dealer and I got a 2010 Ranger Sport 4 WD. It's a pretty blue. I know you guys don't care about the pretty color the ladies will though. So now I'm in debt. Not too bad though I got a 36 month 0% interest loan.

I'll post pics tomorrow in the daylight. Jeff tried to take pics tonight but it's too dark out.

Jeff said I'm like Black Owl now I have a venture ranger.

Margaret

Jeff said send Leslie to Afghanistan and you can have a new truck too.

Hey who was the guy that got himself a 2nd gen this past June? Plus you got a new baby girl this year too. I think ya got plenty.

Margaret

OK, I guess I did, but I've been telling Leslie I bought the Second Gen for her.... :confused24:

:thumbsup: Congratulations! :clap2: Excellent choice. I've always been a GM fan but really like the Ford trucks.

:smile5: I have a couple of questions: :scratchchin:

Did you get a cassette player with it?

Are you going to switch to Road King pipes?

Muffin said he's taking out the 6 CD changer and putting in one of those hi tech 8 track players and thrush mufflers. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Kooool.....................I bet that high-tech player has an I-Pod dock. And maybe it's Quadraphonic. I'd been happy to send y'all some of my 8-track collection except we threw them all away. They were breaking at the splice and wrapping up inside of the player. But them were the days! I sure miss riding down the road seeing 300 feet of tape blowing in the breeze... hmmm... thanks for the memories!

Anyway, congrats again on the new truck! :happy34:

Hey it's dark out at the moment. So as soon as the sun comes up I'll get pics, it's kinda wet too with the fog out there. Besides you know how dark it is here, we don't have them new fangled things called street lights.

Margaret

Who are you and why are you up so early. This can not be MINI-MUFFIN she is never up this early:stirthepot::crackup: