IGNORED

Where' the yamaha team?

ken

I was just wondering why we don't have a area on the forum to post suggestion and ideas that the Yamaha team can draw from, and reply to? I would think it would be great market research, and a great what to improve the machine and keep riders comming back and buying the latest and greatest thing. Just a thought.:2cents:

Primarily because Yamaha refuses to acknowledge that we exist. Well....Yamaha USA at least. Yamaha Canada actually has supported us by coming to our rally in Kitchener and were really fantastic. Yamaha USA really doesn't seem to like any group that allows honest and open discussion that includes any criticism of their products.

That being said, I can tell from the server logs that they do snoop around here from time to time so I know that they do see the suggestions and etc.

... Yamaha USA really doesn't seem to like any group that allows honest and open discussion that includes any criticism of their products. ...
Hmmmmm. I wonder if that explains the way folks get (got?) treated on the STAR forum. I dropped 'em less than six months after joining because at $50 a year I didn't think I should be seeing all that 'shut up and sit down' attitude. Perhaps it was a trickle down effect.

Glad to hear that Yamaha Canada was supportive at one of your USA rallies. Believe me they are NOT always so supportive... especially not supportive to their dealers when dealing with a few ongoing issues with their products. I agree with previous post that Yamaha does not really want to listen. That is my biggest issue with my Yamaha... lack of support from mother Yamaha in Canada. Overall I love the bike though, but when I need some support...PLEASE!