halfwitt

OF course we allow North Carolinians! My brother is in Greensboro. Rides a BMW but I'm going to see if he can ride up.

Date is TENTATIVE. We just found out that we need to go with my daughter to Richmond one weekend in April. We just don't know which weekend yet.

Just read your thread. If you will allow a North Carolinan and his bride to join you guys, I think we could make it. I'm retired and I would like to visit Gettysburg as well. Count me and the bride in.

Last year we had a few riders from NC and from SC, VA, so the south is usually well represented

I'm going to post the Gettysburg Spring M&E (I need to come up with a name...) on the Calendar. Please RSVP there so I can keep track of the expected attendance. We'll make it better than last year. I have a few ideas up my sleeve...

I posted already. for those who needs help here is the direct link to the RSVP page on the calendar

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=159&day=2010-04-17

I'm thinking of trying to make this an overnighter so I can see the area a little better without rushing!:happy34:

Riderduke,

You plan to ride up on Saturday morning then come back Sunday? I plan to go, just need to put it on the calendar at work.

Ben

Yup that what i'm thinking. its gonna depend. Last year we did it in one day. its not too far to do that but you don't get to see anything or visit the area.

Yup that what i'm thinking. its gonna depend. Last year we did it in one day. its not too far to do that but you don't get to see anything or visit the area.

i'm good with whatever. thought about camping? that may be too much to do for one night. i'll put the date on the calendar.

Ben

• 2 months later...
Hey all,

Since this M&E is canceled, Looks like I'm gonna have to put something together. I'm gonna go to a meet and eat this weekend. Let me think about it and I'll post something on Sunday!

And where is the M&E this weekend? I wasn't invited......:thumbdown:

Ben

Whatever Sleeperhawk and I can do to help, let us know. :thumbsup2:

If you do have a M&E, we're putting in our reservations now![:dancefool:

QUOTE=Riderduke;447701]Hey all,

Since this M&E is canceled, Looks like I'm gonna have to put something together. I'm gonna go to a meet and eat this weekend. Let me think about it and I'll post something on Sunday!

Hey all,

If everyone wants to do Gettysburg in the spring I will look at putting something together, but I cant schedule it till beginning of May? Dont know how that works for everyone? Craig

I was talking about April 17th:confused07::crackup:You know the weekend that this post is all about!!!!!!:whistling::rotf::buttkick:

DOH! you know how us "Southern" people can be. I read it for what's it says, not what it means.

You ARE going to a M&E "this" weekend.....as in April 17th. Okay got ya!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ben

Hey all,

Since this M&E is canceled, Looks like I'm gonna have to put something together. I'm gonna go to a meet and eat this weekend. Let me think about it and I'll post something on Sunday![/QUO HEY Riderduke---------keep us in the loop!------Jrichard and Patricia:sun1::sun::cool10::usa::usa::usa: