IGNORED

Paint your house on-line

SilvrT

now if they just had a paint your bike site:whistling:

actually, that's what I was looking for when I came across the house one ... as it turns out tho, wife wants the bedroom painted and we've been mulling over colors, etc for a couple months and still can't decide... this thing will surely help a lot.

Wow, that reminds me of a true story. Several years ago when working 2nd shift, I pulled out of the parking lot and there was a woman walking up the edge of the street. My first thought was that she had just gotten off work and for some reason did not have a ride home. So, I rolled down my window and asked if she was ok. Without really saying much, she came around and opened the car door and got in. The light was not real good and I did not recogonize her, but I thought she may have seen me before. She was probably mid 30's and slim so I asked her if she needed a ride. She directed me forward and then asked me if I was a cop. To say it all came together in my mind real quick was an understatement and I am looking in the rearview mirror and all around for vice cops. When I mumbled out that I worked there and had just got off work, she then said "I will do anything you want for $30, and I will finish it". So, I turned to her and said, Well, I need my porch painted. I don't think she was into painting. But, at the next street light, I let her back out so she could drum up a little business. :smile5:

RandyA

Wow, that reminds me of a true story. Several years ago when working 2nd shift, I pulled out of the parking lot and there was a woman walking up the edge of the street. My first thought was that she had just gotten off work and for some reason did not have a ride home. So, I rolled down my window and asked if she was ok. Without really saying much, she came around and opened the car door and got in. The light was not real good and I did not recogonize her, but I thought she may have seen me before. She was probably mid 30's and slim so I asked her if she needed a ride. She directed me forward and then asked me if I was a cop. To say it all came together in my mind real quick was an understatement and I am looking in the rearview mirror and all around for vice cops. When I mumbled out that I worked there and had just got off work, she then said "I will do anything you want for $30, and I will finish it". So, I turned to her and said, Well, I need my porch painted. I don't think she was into painting. But, at the next street light, I let her back out so she could drum up a little business. :smile5:

RandyA

Now that reminds me of a joke that was posted here recently about the blond ... guy told her he needed his porch painted ...gave her a bucket of paint and a brush ... she thought he said Porsche ... :rotf: :rotf: