IGNORED

How much 44K

I found a can of 44k at a local auto repair garage. How much should I put in a tank of gas? The garage owner said it was some bad stuff and to make sure I didn't get any on paint, clothing, or skin. He also said if I didn't use all of it not to store in a plastic container but to use glass.

Ive used the whole can but if someone is with me I give half to whoever and just use half..As far as hurting the carbs Ive used it for several years and never had a problem. I put a can in (or Half can) every 6-8 months

Hey footsie,

I got a can at Albany Auto Repair on Oglethorpe Blvd. It was $20.00 which is a little more than most people charge. I have an auto repair shop insured and the owner told me he was going to give me a can to try and would sell it for $15.00 per can but I got tired of waiting. You can't depend on what he says. He also said he could would get me a case at wholesale. If enough people close by want some I will see if I can get a case from him. Let me know.

Where in albany did you find it, nobody in ashburn has it, I want to get some.

Let me know so I come over one day and pick some up, and how much is a can.

Gregg

Check your local Ford Dealership.

One of guys on my fishing team is a mechanic for Ford . They use the 44k in a kit that they use to flush the fuel system. They sometimes get surplus cans in the kit and stow under their work bench (they will not admit it unless I tell them they will not go fishing anymore , LOL). However he did tell me that Ford House has it on their shelves .

BEER30

Check your local car service centres at the dealerships, 44K is usually a 'service' they offer, not a product they sell over the counter, hence why none of the parts dept I called knew of this stuff.. the local rep guy even called me to ask how I knew of the product..

I put a whole can in a full tank of gas, road the hell out of the bike at higher revs and let it sit over night, put a fresh tank of gas the next day and wow.. NOW you feel the difference.. wow. Cleans the guts right out of it.. But as others mentioned, what about the seals? I was assured by the product rep that no harm could come to your seals as it doesn't affect them at all except for taking junk off of them.