IGNORED

Pictures of latest project

StuD

That's a good start. What are you using for components? Kit? whatever.

I'll be making a few changes on my trike after this next weekend.

Larry

What the pic show is a 84 Venture Trike that has a custom made trike. Vertical pieces are 3/4'' plate aluminum with pressed steel sleeves at bolt up spots. Swing arm is 1/4'' plate with pressed brass bushings. What you see is all I got,plus fiberglass box & fenders to cover the trike end. The 84 is too far gone, so I have a 90VR that has been gently used as a "donor bike" that I will use and attach the trike to. The rear end is a posi but no tags on it so don't know what gears unless I take it apart & get # off pinion gear, 14" rims. That is all I know untill I tear into it a little more. I will have "Trike" ? as I move forward LOL :canada::canada::canada:Stewart

What the pic show is a 84 Venture Trike that has a custom made trike. Vertical pieces are 3/4'' plate aluminum with pressed steel sleeves at bolt up spots. Swing arm is 1/4'' plate with pressed brass bushings. What you see is all I got,plus fiberglass box & fenders to cover the trike end. The 84 is too far gone, so I have a 90VR that has been gently used as a "donor bike" that I will use and attach the trike to. The rear end is a posi but no tags on it so don't know what gears unless I take it apart & get # off pinion gear, 14" rims. That is all I know untill I tear into it a little more. I will have "Trike" ? as I move forward LOL :canada::canada::canada:Stewart

Ya don't have to go to the trouble of taking the rear apart to figure ratio. Just jack it up and count how many times the pinion turns vs the wheel revs. Make sure to roll BOTH wheels together or you'll get a bad count. I roll wheels 10 rounds just to average everything out. You're Free on 3:178: