IGNORED

Anybody Goin To Biketoberfest ?

Thom

i wrote down your # and will give you a call sat eve. don't hold it against me , but i'll be with a harley rider.although he said if he couldn't afford a harley he would be on a venture.he gets a little steamed when i show him how much power that i REALLY have.the big red venture can really put out some h.p. when i want it to.:rotf:

That's an affirmative on 'Biketoberfest'---------will b in the area to check out my 'winter' lodging----------am leaving Northern Va. the mon. prior to the 18th---------back up on the 22nd to complete my season! then back south fer the cold months!!!!!!!!!:sun1::sun1::sun1::usa::usa::thumbsup2:-----------44 w past deland over the St.John's bear rite @ the lite--------Jrichard

That's an affirmative on 'Biketoberfest'---------will b in the area to check out my 'winter' lodging----------am leaving Northern Va. the mon. prior to the 18th---------back up on the 22nd to complete my season! then back south fer the cold months!!!!!!!!!:sun1::sun1::sun1::usa::usa::thumbsup2:-----------44 w past deland over the St.John's bear rite @ the lite--------Jrichard

eek , you know were i live !!! i can never hide :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

give me a call and i'll have the gate opened

Im not sure what i'll be doing yet for Biketoberfest. Ill have to get the bike finished first and right now I still cant do anything heavy. Im going to try and get it apart next weekend but ill just have to see how I feel. Some things I just cant do alone right now so im just letting it sit.

I just got back from an overnight trip to Daytona where Jean and I rented a room on the ocean. Man, those waves sure looked cool in the moonlight with that Nor'easter blowing.

Now some of you old timers remember the Sly Fox Inn where we met up for a few years. Jrichard, Ztog, etc. I knew they closed up last year so we drove around Daytona looking for another spot and I found one on US1 near the old restaurant. A place called Webber's. I had some real good prime rib there. It meets all of our criteria for a get together. Laid back, no rush atmosphere, decent parking, great food selection and good prices. Kinda reminds me of the Sly Fox. There are even a few benches outside for a BS session afterwards...lol.

Jeff, how R U and Jean???-----I've seen Webbers many a times : it dooes look a gr8 place to meet-------------OR we could find out--where the MOTORMAN is putting on his 'Ride like a pro' demo's???????:sun1::sun1::usa::usa:

Doing good here J. Just had surgery to take care of my "big" problem. Havent seen anything from Ztog in a while. But you know, I think hes afraid to ride any distance now.....(ok, im going into hiding). Webbers was great...ill put my stamp on it..lol.

Hi Jeff

If You Need Some Help With Your Bike Let Me Know I Will Be More Then Happy To Help

Kevin Wisor

1999 Rsv

Jax Fl

we can have a mechanic day at jeff's house ? :thumbsup:

Buddy at the Beach also offered to help. Im going to try and get the bike up on the lift this week and i'll see where im at. Ill give yas a call if anything comes up. Thanks for the offers. I plan on going whole hog on it this Sunday, soooooo.

• 2 weeks later...

Fairlane, if you remember where the Sly Fox was, Webbers is about 1/2 mile north of there on the opposite side, heading north on US-1 (S. Ridgewood Ave).

I dont think ill make it by Saturday. I was supposed to finish most of the bike today but I had to work. Im shooting for a day ride on Sunday.