IGNORED

Breakfast with the Ambasador

Kregerdoodle

Had breakfast with the Ambasador this morning , then headed home..It was great visiting with Lowell, always great to share stories and hear of his adVentures.. any way we made it back home around 1400hrs, Janet caught a bug while we where there and has pretty much lost her voice, so needless to say, all is quiet here at the homestead.. Brad & Lonna, we ate enough for the 2 of you also, so you wouldn`t feel left out..:duck: Lowell, we really enjoyed the visit, just wish we would have been able to stay longer... but we will catch up with you down here in our neck of the woods one of these days, take care..

Kreg and Janet

you see brad,how easey it is to stop for a meet,when i come down your way,i will drive by your place,honk the horn,send you an email,that i was there

:bowdown: :ignore: :stickpoke::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Your killing me Mr. Ambassador!

I'm not even going to try and explain my actions on that day, it would be a lost cause. Looks like I'm gonna have to stay in the doghouse for awhile until I redeem myself in your eyes :(

thank there are enough d q's in houston

There's a few of them around here, went to one last night right by the house :whistling:

Looks like it is gonna cost you some IceCream Brad..... thats a win-Win.....

I can deal with that payment, hell if I can get my bike going again I would even be willing to ride up to Lowells and buy him one at his local DQ

:thumbsup2:

I went over to Ponches this after noon and he told me that you 2 where headed with Don to the Bend.... good deal!! ya`ll have a Great time and I`ll catch up with ya when you get back..

Kreg

There's a few of them around here, went to one last night right by the house :whistling:

I can deal with that payment, hell if I can get my bike going again I would even be willing to ride up to Lowells and buy him one at his local DQ

:thumbsup2: