IGNORED

off to denver

wild hair 39

Wild hair,

I am going up to Lake George Sunday. If I wasn't I would be glad to ride down to Lamar. It should be a pretty day tomorrow. Monday is supposed to be a bit cooler with a high of 49 degrees. However, I would be willing to meet ya and do a improptu m&e. Are you caging?

If so, maybe we could meet in Monument and see if anyone else in the area could meet as well. We could do lunch at say 1:00.

hope to be in lamar sunday evening

cel #903 407 8711

Wild hair,

I am going up to Lake George Sunday. If I wasn't I would be glad to ride down to Lamar. It should be a pretty day tomorrow. Monday is supposed to be a bit cooler with a high of 49 degrees. However, I would be willing to meet ya and do a improptu m&e. Are you caging?

If so, maybe we could meet in Monument and see if anyone else in the area could meet as well. We could do lunch at say 1:00.

dog has been delevered,new csatle co,only one po-po,1400 mls had a vist with tim,left my TEETH at the motel in lamar co 250 mls round trip,tim road with me,will be back in denver tomorow sume time,will see if can drum up a M & E or two,weather looks good till sat maybe sun

won't have enternet service in denver but will call sume of you VR er

lowell