IGNORED

Need headcount for party nighttime at Sleeperhawks during Savannah M&E

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

I need to know, please, how many are coming to our house to spend the night for Savannah M&E the weekend of November 14. :dancefool:

I believe both bedrooms are already spoken for (parties please confirm);:draming:The big couch is reserved for Riderduke:whistling: and I think Mimi's going to crash out on the smaller couch. The bunkhouse is available, just bring sleeping bags as we have four or five air mattresses, as well as blankets and pillows!

I want to be sure to have everything ready as much as I can before I leave for Alabama that Thursday evening. I will not be here to supervise! :95: so it needs to run as smooth as silk for Sleeperhawk so he can enjoy!.:whistling:

Attendees staying at our place as far as we know are:

Sleeperhawk (George)

Riderduke (David)

Painterman67 (David) and wife Laura

Venturing Sole (DAVID)

Stoker ace (Mike) and wife Denise

aamcotrans (Rob) and wife Clare

Mini-muffin (Margaret)

Additional people riding with this group Saturday from Columbia:

Pecker (Dave) (aka Dave38x)

Wanderer (Ted)

Barend and wife Brenda

So please update this list! I want to be sure that George will have plenty of STRONG coffee on hand!:cool10:

I'll miss you guys :crying:but know I am doing the right thing helping Jacque that weekend.:thumbsup2:

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

I'm still committed (pun intended) and the bunkhouse sounds great. Sorry to be a pain about being a "David" vice a "Dave". If it helps you can call me about any other name or nickname in the book (my wife's favorite is Sh_thead).

Please accept my humblest apolgogies, David! :crying:

I guess my fingers ran out of steam from typing the two Davids above your name so they took a shortcut. You will always have a special spot reserved in the bunkhouse! :bighug:

P.S. Please note correction in the thread!:thumbsup2:

Please accept my humblest apolgogies' date=' David! :crying:[/color']

I guess my fingers ran out of steam from typing the two Davids above your name so they took a shortcut. You will always have a special spot reserved in the bunkhouse! :bighug:

P.S. Please note correction in the thread!:thumbsup2:

Yeah and you should have put the reason for the edit "Stop Venturing Sole form WHINING":rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::crackup::crackup::crackup::stirthepot:

Yep I'll be on the little couch. If you need anything done while your gone let me know I can help out. You're being nice enough to let us all show up the least I can do is help out.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret, but I think I will have everything under control. :thumbsup2: That is, before I leave!

Just make sure the partying doesn't get too out of hand should the neighbors have to call the law!:rotf::cool10::rotf:

Thanks Margaret' date=' but I think I will have everything under control. :thumbsup2: That is, before I leave![/color']

Just make sure the partying doesn't get too out of hand should the neighbors have to call the law!:rotf::cool10::rotf:

OK I'll bring the whip with me and keep em all in line. :whistling::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Or should I just use yours?

Margaret

Laura and I are planning on being there barring anything we have no control of. Just need to know when to arrive. Is anyone comeing through my area want to hook up for a ride. Either that or I need the directions again. Last time we met at the resteraunt and then follwed everyone in.

David

P S ... now I on the other hand will answer to Dave or just about any other thing you try to call me as long as I know your talking to me.

Laura and I are planning on being there barring anything we have no control of. Just need to know when to arrive. Is anyone comeing through my area want to hook up for a ride. Either that or I need the directions again. Last time we met at the resteraunt and then follwed everyone in.

David

P S ... now I on the other hand will answer to Dave or just about any other thing you try to call me as long as I know your talking to me.

Well, you got your choice of two groups converging on us. One group coming down on I95, the other on I77, both groups arriving here Friday afternoon/evening. Or just call and I will come get you when you get to Columbia. :whistling:

I wanted to spend the night with every one else, but I guess since I live so close I'll just sneak around sometime real late and scare everybody. In the spirit of Halloween of course. :D

Ted

What day are you ridding over, and which route do you take.

Hello George,

The uncontrolable has happened. Unless my foot gets better in a hurry wich I am hoping for the wife and I will not be there. I am haveing a hard time walkin much less riding the bike. I'll let you know closer to the time. As for now we are still planning on being there depending on the foot.

If yopu have any questions my phone number is in my profile.

David