Floyd,

It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to just attach a picture, before submitting your message...scroll down just a bit and click on the "manage attachments" button. Browse your computer for the file and then upload it.

If you are trying to put a picture within your message, it has to be uploaded somewhere else. In that case...you click on the yellow square with mountain in it on the tool bar and then enter the url of where the picture is uploaded to.

Don

• 1 month later...
Good Evening Don,

I have made sever attempts to attach a photo of my new (to me) Venture and so far have been unable to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

There still might be a downsizing problem, as this is what your suppose to do, before you try to attach a picture. Don said it was suppose to happen automatically now, but I have had to do it myself each time; I might be doing something wrong also, I don't know. Anyway, I've had no problems attaching pictures since the big crash.:225:

If you are trying to put a picture within your message, it has to be uploaded somewhere else. In that case...you click on the yellow square with mountain in it on the tool bar and then enter the url of where the picture is uploaded to.

Don

Uploaded to what something like photobucket ? Or can it be on your computer. I assume uploaded means on the internet ?

Brad

The auto resizing works ok but seems to work best if the picture is a .jpg As for Brads question, to insert a picture within your message, yes, it has to be uploaded somewhere on the internet, not on your computer. You can attach a picture on your computer by using the "Manage Attachments" button and that will add it to the bottom of your post with a thumbnail that you click on to see the larger size.

Don