IGNORED

Aussie dust storm

spear

You may have seen some TV coverage a couple of weeks ago of a massive dust storm that swept across Australia and turned Sydney a deep red colour. This is a shot a mate sent me of the storm front as it passed through Broken Hill. Broken Hill is in the very west of my State and close to the 'epicentre' of the storm where it originated in central South Australia. The last I heard the dust was settling on the north island of New Zealand.

Reminiscent of the Dustbowl! Didn't they show something similar on the news just the other day from around New Mexico or so??

The place that picture is taken from 'd be the only place to experience that from, wouldn't care to be in it!

You may have seen some TV coverage a couple of weeks ago of a massive dust storm that swept across Australia and turned Sydney a deep red colour. This is a shot a mate sent me of the storm front as it passed through Broken Hill. Broken Hill is in the very west of my State and close to the 'epicentre' of the storm where it originated in central South Australia. The last I heard the dust was settling on the north island of New Zealand.

What an awesome shot!!! Kind of glad we're seeing it in a pic, and not actually there!

randy