IGNORED

Made it home

ArticusMedicus

Got in last night about 3am.... BURRR is all I can say.

Got in some good riding while in TN. Put on close to 1k miles and saw some beautiful land.

Rode the bike back into KY but the temp dropped and I didn't have the gear for cold weather with me. So, she got loaded back up and we trucked it home.

I really hate Michigan....:bang head:

I was born and raised in east Tennessee and other than four years in the military and working for a company that had a plant in Fort Wayne that I spent a bit of time in, have pretty much stayed here. Laura's parents retired in Birmingham and she wanted to move there, but not me, too hot there.

This used to be a good place to find a job in manufacturing, as many companies came here from up north and it is a "right to work" state, so union influnance was not strong. But, many of these same countries have gone farther south to Mexico or China.

We have fairly moderate weather in the mountains, as it is usually cooler in the summer than up north and most winters, there is riding in about every month. Along with the beautiful scenery, we also have a lot of friendly folks.

RandyA