IGNORED

Missing Rider

Freebird

This was sent to me by one of our members.

Please follow this link for more details, I sent a message to grampagak too, just want to get the word out to try and help a fellow enthusist, sounds like law enforcement has not been a big help.

*** URGENT-Search for Don-9/12/2009 ***

Search Details

"Donald Masters left Orofino, ID, Monday, August 31, headed for West Yellowstone and then on to Denver. He has not been seen or heard from since. We have reason to believe he may have gone missing Monday (he was due into Denver Wednesday). He was riding a black 2008 Goldwing, Colorado Plate #327-UTH."

Link:

http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71984

Someone over on that forum checked with the sheriff where he was reported missing and either he himself or someone else wrote a check and used his credit card in Denver on Tuesday at a motorcycle dealership. That put him in Denver a day earlier than expected.

Someone over on that forum checked with the sheriff where he was reported missing and either he himself or someone else wrote a check and used his credit card in Denver on Tuesday at a motorcycle dealership. That put him in Denver a day earlier than expected.

If indeed that was the correct guy, and not someone using his wallet, etc.:confused24: Goes to prove - that though sometimes you wish to get out on the open road and enjoy, once in a while it pays to check in with someone. Seems like one of those members on that other forum is all over working with the local leo's - good folk.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72221

It is with a heavy heart that I bring you the news.

Donald Masters has been found at a crash site on Rt 93 around mile marker 322.1 between North Fork, ID and Salmon, ID

Donald and his bike were spotted by Elk hunters that were out tracking a buck. There was about 150' of shoulder and then a steep drop off into a drainage irrigation ditch. The are was covered in thick brush. He was wearing his helmet.

Out of respect to the family and loved ones we will be closing this thread and creating a Memorial Page to Donald where you can share some kinds words with everyone.

My thoughts and Prayers are with the family.

Rest in Peace Donald Masters.

Larry Jensen

on behalf of the Motorcycle Community