IGNORED

Sorry Big Tom

saddlebum

I was glad However That Big Tom was not with me yesterday. I realy not sure how would have been able to deal with a large man crying. The pic's should explain.

This is or was Chapmans icecream factory the building was 125 years old and this week it burnt down. when I stopped and took these pic's smoke was still coming from the ashes.:95:

How come you didn't say anything about the toxic thing.

Was probably the cheapest way for them to comply to government regulations.

Oh yeh that . There was a line up of tractor trailer's (they were huge vacume type tanks) the women there told me that there were huge coolers full of ice cream that had to be evacuated because if the melted icecream ran out it would become toxic. Kinda made me wonder what we are eating. Carl has an explanation but i will let him tell it if he so wishes.

Oh yeh that . There was a line up of tractor trailer's (they were huge vacume type tanks) the women there told me that there were huge coolers full of ice cream that had to be evacuated because if the melted icecream ran out it would become toxic. Kinda made me wonder what we are eating. Carl has an explanation but i will let him tell it if he so wishes.

No way,,,,, I like the toxic story real good,,,, wonder what else they put in food today,,, and after all, who am I to argue with a government official.

I was glad However That Big Tom was not with me yesterday. I realy not sure how would have been able to deal with a large man crying. The pic's should explain.

This is or was Chapmans icecream factory the building was 125 years old and this week it burnt down. when I stopped and took these pic's smoke was still coming from the ashes.:95:

AAAUURRGGGGH!:bawling::bawling: