IGNORED

Can Anyone Help Me With This!?!?

I am working on a project with the Louvered inserts in the side covers of my 87'VR and need a Louvered insert for the LEFT SIDE. I am looking for one that has the Louvers broken because I am going to remove them anyway. I have attached a pic of the RIGHT SIDE Louvered insert I am going to use for this project to give you an Idea of what I am looking for only I need the oppisite side from the one in the pic. I am willing to cover the shipping, and promise to post pics when I am finished in case anyone is interested in the results. Can someone please help me out on this? :confused24:

Thanks in advance,

Earl

BROKEN LEFT LOUVER.jpg

Randy.. rjg1985.. made up a set of inserts for me a while back. I haven't installed them yet as I only have one side on the '91 that is snafu. He also made up a license plate frame that is installed and is very cool. Pic of the insert and holder are attached.

Edited by Condor

i like the license plate holder Jack, but how do you propose to put those rectangular inserts into the plastic side cover?

i made "TX VENTURE " a set of polished stainless inserts for his MKll, but i don't know if he has ever installed them yet.will be watching this thread, to see what the "project" looks like when finished.

just jt

Hey Jack,

I have an extra left side Louver if that would be any help. I to have the S.S. inserts from RGJ1985 and didn't want to "mess up" a good Louver to install them. That's why I am looking for a RIGHT SIDE Louver with the fins broken. If you can use the LEFT SIDE Louver that I have just let me know.

Earl

Hey Jack,

I have an extra left side Louver if that would be any help. I to have the S.S. inserts from RGJ1985 and didn't want to "mess up" a good Louver to install them. That's why I am looking for a RIGHT SIDE Louver with the fins broken. If you can use the LEFT SIDE Louver that I have just let me know.

Earl

I'm looking for a broken left. The left I have now is perfect, and I'm like you, I don't want to mess up a good vent....

Hey Jack,

Send me your address and cover the shipping and it's yours. It's sorta' a weird size but what ever the cost that what you'll pay.

Now, will someone be so kind as to do the same for me on a RIGHT LOUVER?

Earl

PM'd ya Earl.........