IGNORED

Request for a wiring schematic from a 83-85 Royale

Would someone scan the wiring schematic that is in the back of the owners manual and post it or email to me please. I need a 83-85 Venture Royale schematic. I have a stock 83 Venture and am going to put cruise in from a 84 venture. I have the wiring harness that I may use to replace mine. I want to look at the schematic and see if there are any differences in the connectors besides the dash hookups. I think the brake/clutch switches are different also. Thanks dingy101@live.com

The schematic that is in the service manual in taht section is the one for the stock venture. I am looking for one from a Royale. The cruise is covered in the supplementary manual for the royale but does not include a detailed schematic, it shows a block diagram only. I am looking for wire colors and connector shapes that are shown on the detailed schematic.

I looked at my 83-84 Service Manual (which I use for my '89) and the wiring diagram in the back is the same as my '83 Manual. The block diagram is all you get. Maybe a later manual, which I have never looked at, will have the cruise control worong in it.

I can tell you the clutch switch and front brake switch is different, and probably the rear brake, in they have both N.O. and N.C. contacts.

I've attached a few circuit and components diagrams from the XVZ13 manual showing the cruise control system. Check out the wire colors and see if they are the same. The 1200 and 1300 share many components so these should be close. Hope this is on some use..