IGNORED

An ugly thing to see....

Midrsv

A Venture on a trailer! I just picked up a new trailer yesterday after much deliberation between open and closed trailers. I loaded the bike on today to see how it fit and take it for a test ride. It pulled quite well.

I needed a trailer for those once a year vacations when my wife insists on bringing everything but the kitchen sink. It's a small price to pay for those other trips throughout the year when she agrees to ride. I got tired of borrowing utility trailers and wanted one set up properly for bikes. This one does seem to be a very nice trailer and it should be for what it cost. It would have been cheaper to buy an enclosed trailer.

Dennis

where, when and who much is a single trailer, and please give me a phone number ...will travel

The trailer I bought is an Aluma MC210 and they run about $3000. They're single place trailer is the MC10 and they run about $1900. There are Aluma dealers all over the country. Just do a web search and you will find one. Aluma's web site has a dealer locator. I see you are from FL and I ran across several dealers there when I was searching. I bought mine from Allstate trailers in Knoxville, http://www.allstatetrailers.com/

Dennis

Edited by Midrsv

When only loading one bike could one of the "chocks" be moved to the center? I would think the trailer would pull better and tire wear would be more even if the weight (bike) was centered.

I plan to add a third set of mounting holes for the chocks in the center. I need to order the parts from Aluma so I can have the same mounting screw set up for the center position.

Dennis

I needed a trailer for those once a year vacations when my wife insists on bringing everything but the kitchen sink.

I got a small trailor to pull behind the bike for those times, but it is all about shoes.

Very Nice trailer I have one similar, but it was home made, and it is great to tow the bike when you have too. :thumbsup2:

Brad