IGNORED

I can't believe it!

Orrin

On Sept. 17th 2007 my credit card was charged for a Carbtune Pro. This morning at 11:00 am my rural mail carrier delivered my new Carbtune Pro to my mail box. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday! Unfreaking believable.

Well anyway now I have tool and will sync my carbs this weekend. I have to learn sometime. Then I think Eagleeye wants to do his. Anyone else in the area let's have a party and see how many bikes we can either screwup or make right.:rotf:If you see a lot of guys walking with leather jackets on you will know how it turned out.:cool10:

Good luck. I had my cards sync'd (actually just checked, they were pretty good) at VIP. One thing I learned watching it be done is to get a REALLY, REALLY long screwdriver. One of the adjustment screws is accessed from the opposite side of the engine.

Good Luck - looks like a great weekend for a check out ride.

RR

My service was as quick, and I ordered mine during the Christmas rush. Amazing how fast it can go so far.

Anyway it is not hard to do but you do know the manual is incorrect. Read the posts here, to find out which screws to do first.

Yes you need a long screwdriver.

Brad