IGNORED

A heart felt Thank You.

Steve S

http://picturesI would like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE that had anything, in any way, to do with the International Rally and the raffling of the trailer. It is an honor to be this year's recipiant of the grand prize.

I got the trailer home from Des Moines IA late Wednesday night and finally got to take some pictures of it yesterday. (I will post them after lunch.)

I can not say enough about the people at Thomas Bus Sales in Des Moines. They were wonderful to deal with and very professional in thier actions. I got to pick out the trailer I wanted and they had it prepped and loaded in 15 minutes. We were back on the road headed to Ky in less than 30 minutes total. I am looking forward to loading it up and heading out to the mountains when I return from work in late Sept. The Warden has already picked us out a location to go down in the Smokies...:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

Again, Thank You to everyone that made this possible,, And ECK,, sorry about your luck man..LOL

Edited by Steve S

Looking forward to seeing the pics. It's nice when somebody gets excited about winning the prizes. :) Thanks for the update.

You might want to consider Vogel State Park in the Smokies. Nothing but fantastic roads any direction you ride from there.

Steve,Glad You like it and you WILL enjoy it! Nice looking set up. Mine came from there and Its true,they are VERY professional and really helped us out on the trailer. I see you got the extra long one,how much extra or did they throw that in? Anyway I will say if they are checking in,"Thanks Thomas Bus Sales" for making our trailer a reality this year. Tom

Nice looking trailer Steve, I couldn't agree with Freebird more, good to see that your excited about getting it. I myself won one of the laptops and was so happy to get one of them. I have played with it on the road these past 3 weeks and just couldn't be happier that I won it. Good on ya and have a great time with your "New Toy"

:banana:

steve, glad you liked the trailer. tom is the one who lined it out for us, and cindy worked the payment details out for us. sure is pretty. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

without you it would not have been possible.thank you.