IGNORED

Thank You Rick Butler!!!

bugfish69

I know it's been said many time on here, but I would not feel right it I did not give Rick Kudos for working on my seat. We just returned from the international rally on Sunday (we took an extra week in Hot Springs) and there is no way I could have made that trip before getting my seat worked on. 16 days and 3,600 miles in all. I know that is not a lot for some people, but before getting the seat worked I had a hard time riding gas stop to gas stop.

I would have to say that is now my favorite mod since getting the RSV 2 years ago. Also, it is probably the cheapest!

Hot Springs was very nice (except for the traffic trying to cross downton). We really liked it out around Lake Ouachita. And the ride down 7 from Marble Falls was great. We verred off to have lunch on Mount Magazine which has an awsome view. I would definately recommend it.

Hot Springs was very nice (except for the traffic trying to cross downton). We really liked it out around Lake Ouachita. And the ride down 7 from Marble Falls was great. We verred off to have lunch on Mount Magazine which has an awsome view. I would definately recommend it.

Jim you was right by Colesgrandpaw, nicest couple you could ever meet. And he knows Mt. Magazine even blind folded, trust me on this one......Mt. Magazine is a beautiful place indeed!

I'm looking for extra set of seats so I can have Rick redo them for me on my RSV. So far I see nothing but praise on his handy work and I sat on Colesgrandpaw seat that Rick redone, man it was nice.

Buddy

Ricks seat mod was the best thing I did to my bike!!!!! 745 miles in one day. Now that might not be a lot for some of you But for me 250 was all I could do & still walk standing up. I love my Seat Mod.:D:2cents: