IGNORED

Checking in from Asheville

FROG MAN

Just spent 3 nights in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. Tonight were in a cabin at the KOA East in Asheville.We spent a couple hours in Cherokee before heading north up the Blue Ridge Parkway.We had planned the next 3 nights to be a camping adventure tent style up the parkway. Just had a hard rain here and all the rain at night has changed my mine.MaMamo is rarely in a good mood dry so don't get her wet.We got the kids and the dog along next stop Rocky Knob Virginia up the parkway about 225 miles north.Later

Thanks for checking in with us Gerald. Laura is in Gulf Shores, AL and will be heading up thru Birmingham for a stop over with her sister tonight. In our phone conversation yesterday, she is saying she wants to go camping next weekend. Making plans for that will just about assure we will be have a wet weekend.

RandyA

We had a good trip up the parkway. We stayed in a rustic cabin Friday night at Rocky Knob. They were built in the 30's by the CCC. Were in Waynesboro VA tonight. Not sure what were doing tomorrow. We may head north up the skyline drive and then home? Or just leave for home in the morning. It has been a good trip.

I am glad you are enjoying your trip.

I had a good ride today and went thru Asheville about sun-up this morning on the way to Vogal. Did a visit there and then when Laura determined she would be leaving out tomorrow from Birmingham, I rode up to Cherokee and had lunch and then across 441 thru Gatlinburg to home. I put about 430 miles on the bike and it ran absolutely perfect.

RandyA