IGNORED

SC Highway Patrol Biker

Magnawake

I was at the Honda shop today getting a new tire and talked to a SC HP biker. He was riding a ST 1300. He was getting a tire also. We talked about him giving out tickets on the Interstates. He was kinda funny telling me stories of almost getting run off the road and people doing dumb stuff. Riding a bike all day long increases your chances of wrecking I guess. He told me someone actually flicked a cigarette out the window and hit his windshield on the bike. Of course, he blue lighted them and fined them for littering. I stayed there at the Honda shop for 6 hours waiting on that new tire. I'll tell ya why it took 6 hours but I need to go pack for Vogel, yee haa.

6 freakin hours to mount one tire?:think: Free tire mounting is not worth six hours of my life sitting in that boutique they call a Honda shop. I could only take so much of looking at Goldwings and VTX's.:bang head: I would have helped you spoon that thing on in my driveway, would take an hour or so and only cost you a six pack of Bud lights!

:thumbsup2:Glad to hear your headed to Vogel, when are you leaving? Sleeperhawk, his wonderful mechanic and I are putting it in the wind about 5:30 Friday morning. You are welcome to tag along. Let me know if want to, I can pm you with the rally point.

I was leaving 0700am this morning, but rain is looming. I'm doing to wait till it clears. I figure by 10:00am I'll saddle up.

Get some rain gear, the bike is going to get dirty anyway and "Hit the road Jack", :moon: , oops your wife should be the telling you to hit the road. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Going to be raining all weekend. :whistling:

I have a set of frog toggs. I dont want to get them wet, ha-ha.. I really dont want to get the midnight wet and dirty either. Maybe I'll shrink rap the bike and trailer it to Vogel.. I am carring a small selection of cleaning products.. just in case. Right now its raining, cats and Dogs. Really.

You just have to see this Honda boutique.. er shop! It is as nice as any newer Harley store (can't call em shops anymore, they are selling more clothing items than bikes these days). Carolina Honda is one them there Honda Superstores, nothing but Hondas and they have to have at least one of every model of bike, ATV and PWC that Honda produces. They cram bikes, boats, and 4 wheelers into every nook and cranny in that store, its just rediculous. They have one of the Honda DN-01 automatic motor/scooter things there, I think it stickers at 16 grand or so. :mo money:

Sorry for ranting, I just like a bike shop that is just that, a shop, no fancy lights or spinning risers. Guess how they can afford all that fancy stuff? It ain't by selling bikes cheaper than the other guys.