IGNORED

Rose, where are you???

dr_bar

Boy, you're up either really early or reallllllly late!!!!!!! Lonna won't let you use the laptop during the day?

I figured since I added all the bling I needed to update the old pic............ had to ride 1800 miles to do it, tho........... the shame of it all

Boy, you're up either really early or reallllllly late!!!!!!! Lonna won't let you use the laptop during the day?

I figured since I added all the bling I needed to update the old pic............ had to ride 1800 miles to do it, tho........... the shame of it all

....and now you went and changed your name, are you having a midlife crisis

:confused24:

Nope, I've handled my mid-life crisis by gettin' this bike and all the chrome I can! Now she's running like she ought too, and I'm loving it!

Actually, I've been working on Don for the name change since Day 1, another person had it who didn't post much and has elected not to join. I've been known by that handle for about 35 years now, and don't believe I'll switch back! Besides that, it saves a bunch of typing! Danob11 actually came from my email address, that's how much of a thinkin' guy I am!

The NEW Dano

Nope, I've handled my mid-life crisis by gettin' this bike and all the chrome I can! Now she's running like she ought too, and I'm loving it!

Actually, I've been working on Don for the name change since Day 1, another person had it who didn't post much and has elected not to join. I've been known by that handle for about 35 years now, and don't believe I'll switch back! Besides that, it saves a bunch of typing! Danob11 actually came from my email address, that's how much of a thinkin' guy I am!

The NEW Dano

Well, sounds like a bad Deal, you cured your mid-life Crisis with getting the Bike and then this addicting Habit called VR.org came into Play :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :happy34: :happy34: :happy34: :bluesbrother: :bluesbrother: :bluesbrother:

So, since this thread has gone to h*ll anyway, anybody know of a clean and inexpensive motel in the San Antonio area???

We stayed in a Super 8 recently, never tried that chain before. Don't know if they're all like the one we stayed at on the way home from the rally, but this one was very good. Not in San Antonio, though.

Ponch