IGNORED

side car?

davepa

My sister-in-law just had a hip replacement and finds herself uncomfortable on the back of their 650 Yamaha star classic. She has asked me to locate a replacement bike with a side car.

So, if anyone knows of a bike with side car for sale, Yamaha, Honda, etc. let me know Please..

Dave

Hm! works fine for me. did you try copy/paste? did you try the long way?

Goto www.sidecar.com

there's a red rectangular box with itty bitty letters center top. click on "the forum"

scroll down to the one forum called "complete rigs for sale"

I think you can view as a guest.

here's a sample: '02 Vstar w. 03velorex 8K obo

'99 honda ace 1100 w.matching car 6K

'04 honda VTX w. california sidecar 9800

'06 RSV w. texas sidecar 15K

silverwing w. velorex 3750

If you still can't get it let me know and i'll get details. there's acouple of beemers and several HD's as well. Not all have pics and i have a hard time downloading from that site.

not a problem, consider running a google search as well on "sidecars for sale" that's where I started looking. Oh and if it hasn't sold yet there may still be a beemer (K75?) w. Flexit (leaner) for sale in PA. Let me know if you want me to find out.

Good luck in the search! Out of curiosity, why not a trike with custom rear seat?

Sure, any info on the Beemer would be great as my brother-in-law is not brand specific on what he rides. His hope is to keep his better half on the road as long as possible.

They had talked of trying a trike, but thought the sidecar would allow her to stretch out better.

Again thanks Dave

not a problem, consider running a google search as well on "sidecars for sale" that's where I started looking. Oh and if it hasn't sold yet there may still be a beemer (K75?) w. Flexit (leaner) for sale in PA. Let me know if you want me to find out.

Good luck in the search! Out of curiosity, why not a trike with custom rear seat?

Thanks for sending the info!

Regards Dave