IGNORED

Squeeze..........Need Your Help

Aussie Annie

Squeeze,

A while back a comment was made about the hand-control for the back brake(for disabled riders) that SPEIGLER makes and you offered to help me if I needed it...........guess what?? I NEED IT!! :happy34:

It is going to be safer if I can put the back brake up onto the handlebars--as my right foot needs to sit where the brake pedal is. Can you get me any information about it:think::think: You said the factory was not far from you, and I would appreciate any help okay:bowdown::bowdown:

Sure Annie, no Problem, my Pleasure to help.

Would you please sent me a Picture of your Bikes rear Brake Calipers, one from the full Side and one from behind where the the Pads go into the Caliper ?

I'll call them on Monday and figure this out for ya. I'll PM you my Email Addie for the Pics.

What Handle bar do you use ? Stock, this is a 1 Inch Diameter on the 2Gens. Didi you mount a different Handlebar and/or other Struts ? Because, you'll need a long Brake Line to connect this Thumb Master Cylinder and the rear Caliper. Best Option would be to take a Rope and hold it to the extimated Position of the Thumb M/C and feed the Rope to the Caliper on a safe Route, then cut the Rope, pull it out and measure the Lenght.

What Side do you prefer ? Usually, this Thumb M/C goes to left Side on the Handle Bar.

Squeeze-thank you for this :You_Rock_Emoticon: I have Flanders handlebars, which are 1 inch.

The hand control will be going on the left side.

Measured from rear caliper, through bike, and to handlebar= 2.72 meters (for brake line)

Alan took panniers off and took these pics, hope they are okay?( Pics 2 & 3 were taken looking through the wheel, from the other side)