IGNORED

My Mechanic Part II

Marcarl

My mechanic has been a busy one lately. I’ve noticed that a lot of my friends also show up at his door asking questions, getting advice, sharing a story or two and making him laugh with some of their jokes. I just don’t know how he keeps up with the, now two, shops that he looks after plus his family his property. I sure glad he’s got some help with some of the locals. What bothers me sometimes though, is how long will he stay on. Very few of his customers pay him anything because he just won’t present a bill, he says it all from the goodness of his heart, and I believe that to be true. The other day though, I did leave him a little something so that he could maybe repaint the front door or maybe replace the chairs that we seem to have worn out by sitting on and watching him work. I’m thinking to make up a sign so that more of the other ‘locals’ will leave a little bit so that this winter when it gets cold, it could be a little warmer when we sit around and chat. I figure that with a little over the 3000 customers he has, we should be able to keep quite warm this winter.

Yep you guessed it, MY MECHANIC is this site and if I need to say more this part will have to go to part 3. I really think that just counting the bike info we get, let alone all the other entertainment, comradery, prayers, support, physical help, and more, that we get from this site, we certainly would not want to forget to place just a little something in the donation box.

Ok I’ve said too much, but it’s been on my mind and I couldn’t shake it. Now it’s done.

Carl