IGNORED

Last day and ride home pics

Wrongway

I like that last pic of Dee waving goodbye

:thumbsup2: It was great to be able to spend time with you 2 again bro, thanks again for the "house call" :whistling:

It was fitting wasn't it? As for the "house call", maybe we can give those up for next year or at least plan it for when I'm not...occupied! Love you guys. Hope to come see you in your new digs in Texas.

It was fitting wasn't it? As for the "house call", maybe we can give those up for next year or at least plan it for when I'm not...occupied! Love you guys. Hope to come see you in your new digs in Texas.

Yeah...sorry about the "Love nest"

:whistling:

We'll get everything moved down here and have you 2 down, great being with you folks again. BTW, those pics of Dan and Rose are Hilarious!!!!

Yeah...sorry about the "Love nest"

We'll get everything moved down here and have you 2 down, great being with you folks again. BTW, those pics of Dan and Rose are Hilarious!!!!

hey what am i, an orphan. good luck to you and lonna. remember if you need something linda and i are here. good buddy.:clap2::clap2::2133:

hey what am i, an orphan. good luck to you and lonna. remember if you need something linda and i are here. good buddy.:clap2::clap2::2133:

No your not an orphan, a little goofy, but definitely not an orphan. You folks as well are more than welcome down here, as soon as we find a place and a job