IGNORED

JGorom Went Down

bongobobny

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on James Goroms' Condition...

Just spoke to Alice his wife...James will be moved from ICU tomorrow. Reason for being in ICU was an irregular heartbeat following the accident.

She asks to wait... as far as visiting James... until he feels better. He is still in pain and dealing with the accident.

Per witness of the accident, James was passing a stopped bus and lost control...James himself remembers only that the front end of the bike became irratic and was trying to compensate. He belives the front tire blew but does not remember anything. The bike has not been checked yet...

James is more concerned about some porch painting he planned to do than his condition right now.

I told Alice to tell James that it would be taken care of and in the near future I will be asking my fellow Venture Riders to meet with me at his house to take care of any odd jobs that need to be done.

Alice will let me know when James is well enough for visitors, and I will post at that time.

Please take a moment of your time to add James to your prayer list for a speedy recovery.

James was the first Venture Rider I met from the group and I will not forget our first meeting, and him buying me breakfast. Time to pay him back for his friendship and campanionship and all the great ice cream joints he took me to....:fnd_(16):..recover quickly my friend...

James is in a room now...posted info on other post....update on J Gorom... I am planning to ride to hosp. and see him tomorrow....will keep all informed as to his progress.......he does have a phone in his room ,but doesn't or can't answer it...or just not up to calls....:fnd_(16):