IGNORED

Vacation!!!

gunkylump

Not enough time to get to the Hub, but Beth and I are on vacation.....one whole week! We're heading down to Pigeon Forge once again, but this time a couple of friends with BMW's are coming with us....(yup, I have friends, they just don't know any better).:doh:

First time for them in the Smokie's....really looking forward to the time away. We're heading out first thing Sunday morning, have to attend a 60th birthday celebration today.

Here's to time off work, good weather, and great friends!!!!

randy and beth:rotfl:

First time for them in the Smokie's....really looking forward to the time away. We're heading out first thing Sunday morning,Here's to time off work, good weather, and great friends!!!!

randy and beth:rotfl:

You are coming down to my back yard. Last weather report I saw had Monday and Tuesday as nice and the other days scattered thunder showers. Hope you have a fun safe trip and enjoy this area.

RandyA

Randy & Beth,

Have a great vacation and be safe. We are camped just outside of Iroquois Falls. Taking the Polar Bear Express to Moosonee tomorrow. Sure getting our share of rain.

Gary and Mary:

Say hi to "Nanook" for us, and hopefully the weather gets better for you up there. It really is a unique part of the world.

When we all get home, we have to get together for a "dinner on the barbe" and enjoy each other's company once again.

randy:happy34:

Randy & Beth, Hope you guys enjoy the time off. Here's hoping you have good weather, give me a call when you get back and we'll do dinner.

Ride Safe!!

Ian & Pat :thumbsup:

Weather looks good enough for us! Our friends got in around 7 last night, we hit a birthday party, and I'm just waiting for some movement in the house now that the coffee is made! Safe riding here we come!, call you when we get back.

randy:scratchchin:

You are coming down to my back yard. Last weather report I saw had Monday and Tuesday as nice and the other days scattered thunder showers. Hope you have a fun safe trip and enjoy this area.

RandyA

Thanks Randy, we hope to make it there sometime Monday. We're looking forward to the usual warm, sunny weather and great hospitality which keeps us coming back to your area. The plan is a couple of days there and then "tourist" our way back north to home. Would be nice to meet you for a coffee or a ride while we're down there!

randy:happy34: