IGNORED

Instant Fisherman

Hazenson

I haven't tried yet, but I would assume that a telescopic fishing rod should fit into the saddle bags. And you can buy them from any department store. An added advantage with them is you can use any reel you want.

Had one of those... Lets say I would like to have had the one that they were using for the commerical

That's cause the sections are probably bonded for the commercial and don't turn and collapse when you least need them to...

Had one of those... Lets say I would like to have had the one that they were using for the commerical

I and and a friend have one and we use them all the time. If you are much of a fisherman and have experience with REAL fishing equipment, you will have to be satisfied with somewhat inferior equipment.

They do work but the drag is not reliable and if you hook anything that wants to resist, you'll probably do better at landing it by going hand over hand with the line.

Bottom line - if you ride in an area that has some smaller creeks and may have some smallmouth bass in them, the instant fisherman will come in handy.

We have found that a small white spinner bait works great !

I and and a friend have one and we use them all the time. If you are much of a fisherman and have experience with REAL fishing equipment, you will have to be satisfied with somewhat inferior equipment.

They do work but the drag is not reliable and if you hook anything that wants to resist, you'll probably do better at landing it by going hand over hand with the line.

Bottom line - if you ride in an area that has some smaller creeks and may have some smallmouth bass in them, the instant fisherman will come in handy.

We have found that a small white spinner bait works great !

This is what he's talking about REAL Fish:rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::dancefool:

I'm working on a hitch mounted rod holder for my bike. I have two rod cases that are around four and a half foot long. One hold my fly rod and the other holds a two piece spinning rod and reel.

I've thought about a four or five piece Orvis rod, but man that allot'a quid.

My ridding partner has an old "Pocket Fisherman"...Works OK for bluegills but anything bigger tends to have him on the line.:whistling: