IGNORED

How many Guardian Bells

Guest Ken8143

How many Guardian Bells do you have on your bike  

209 members have voted

1. 1. How many Guardian Bells do you have on your bike

I have one (of course I moved it to the RV while the RSV is down). Considering I came out of hitting an SUV pretty hard with just a dime sized bit of road rash on one arm (wearing T-shirt) and some bruises I think it is working pretty good.

I have given out a couple but have still not received one.

Is that why I am have all of these issues with my bike????

Jeff send me your address and I would be proud to be the person to give you your first bell. I wish I had known when we were at scooter bob's i usually keep a couple in the saddlebags for when I meet someone who doesn't have one. PM me

• 3 months later...
we have 5 bikes and not one bell. I have looked at them and seen there are Pariot Guard bells, but never found an Army bell.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hey Top,

If you did not get one yet, lemme know, I'd be happier then a pig in slop to send you one!! Matter of fact, send me your home address, I'll send you one and you give the one you got to someone else!! The story goes that you should be given a bell, NOT purchase one yourself!!! Gave Uncle Sugar 26 years of Fun, Travel and Adventure, my guys had a totally different meaning for F.T.A.!! Retired at Ft. Campbell, KY in 83, am a registered REPUBLICAN!!! Have been with the PGR for six years, sad to say that I have over five hundred+ missions under my belt, California is always hit really hard with KIA's!! Am also a ALR member, a lot of PGR members don't know that the American Legion is responsible that there is a American Legion Rider organization!! My good Friend and riding Brother Jeff "Twister" Brown was the one that started the PGR in 05. He has his own PGR Store at www.twistersstore.com, you name it he's got it!! Don't charge shipping and handling and no tax!! Got an 07 Blue RSV with 70,653 on the clock, concerning "Trojans" for the wheels, as some have said, Stones ain't worth squat, go with the Elite 3's best bang for the $$. My Brother-In-Arms, I look forward to receiving an email from you!!

WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Cheers,