IGNORED

great day at WI maint.day

gac-ride

Set a time RedRider and we will come! I'll bring the beers this time as long as you all like Point! Anyway you guys are a ball to spend time with and I hope I can come watch the fireworks! Thanks again for a very fun saturday. Danimal

jeff,thank's for being a great host. this was our first event and are looking forward to many more! scooterbob, thanks for the carb tune, bike runs great,it even starts better. wish we could have stayed for the ride but some things can't be helped.look forward to doing this again soon.

...but I seem to recall that the same bike which we voted "Best Looking Bike" was seen gently resting on its engine guards. I think owner's screen name begins with Yama and ends with Qman, but I could be wrong. If he is having trouble raising capital, maybe he can sell his venturerider.org decal prize and raise some money to pay that "fine".

Now, nobody tell him that I sold him out or he may not ride with me again.

Jerry

Edited by jarrejx
Spelling

...but I seem to recall that the same bike which we voted "Best Looking Bike" was seen gently resting on its engine guards. I think owner's screen name begins with Yama and ends with Qman, but I could be wrong. If he is having trouble raising capital, maybe he can sell his venturerider.org decal prize and raise some money to pay that "fine".

Now, nobody tell him that I sold him out or he may not ride with me again.

Jerry

I think that he had 2 too many lites on that side and that caused the imbalance..:stickpoke: :whistling::whistling: :D:D

I think that he had 2 too many lites on that side and that caused the imbalance..:stickpoke: :whistling::whistling: :D:D

:rotf::rotf::rotf: Harsh, Dan, harsh.

Now, nobody tell him that I sold him out or he may not ride with me again.Jerry

Don't worry, Jerry - it's just between you me and the other 5000 people on the site. :whistling:

I was talking to some of the folks there about doing a fall ride thru the Kettle Moraine - it's beautiful that time of year. But since Jeff can't play host again this year, I had another thought. Here it is - Oct. 2, 3 & 4 - meet in Savanna, IL and ride thru SW WI for the weekend. Details - [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38766]WI, IL, IA & MN - M & R weekend fall color ride - VentureRider.Org[/ame] Savanna is about 3 - 4 hours max from anybody who was at the Maint. Day at RedRider's. Hope to see you all there.

Red,

Maybe we could all tent it at Poopy's. Actually, there is a rather cool looking hotel in Bellevue Iowa, it used to be a mill and they converted it to a hotel, really nice spot with the Bellevue State Park right next door, just a thought. I like Savanna also, with the Mississippi Palisaides right there.:Cartoon_397:

Red,

Maybe we could all tent it at Poopy's. Actually, there is a rather cool looking hotel in Bellevue Iowa, it used to be a mill and they converted it to a hotel, really nice spot with the Bellevue State Park right next door, just a thought. I like Savanna also, with the Mississippi Palisaides right there.:Cartoon_397:

Somehow, tenting it at "Poopy's" - not sounding very pleasant to me. :moon: Not sure how someone gets that name.........and I don't want to know. :think:

And getting my wife to "tent it" in Oct. ............- the likelihood of that falls between hell freezing over and the Pope converting to Islam.:duck: Ain't gonna happen, amigo.

I don't know Bellevue, IA - but if they have a cool little cheap motel there, I'm OK with that. I know the L&M Motel is very biker friendly - one of those really unique little mom & pop operations leftover from the 50's.

But let's continue this at the other thread, eh? Before the Topic Police get me............:Avatars_Gee_George: