IGNORED

One last rally plug - for those proscratinating

Cinderella

well peoples...its about 2 weeks away now.......

you can still register...altho u will not be able to choose a tshirt size or color....

i ordered about 18 extra t's and patches so you will be able to choose from those at the rally.....I suggest if you really want a t shirt still you had best get your name on the list or you may miss out..i will have sizes L - XL- and a few XXL's in a variety of colors.

raffle ticket sales have pretty much died out......remember u do not have to be present to win either the trailer or the 2nd prize of an aser netbook. At this time we have 5 prizes with more to come ..dependent on $$$ of tickets sold yet...

st jude raffle tickets sale from non attenders have been very minimal...remember all moneys go to st jude as the belt buckles were donated and u do not have to be there to win these.

we need to have a final count for the big dinner for the hub a week or so before the rally so we need you to purchase your dinners either singly or with a registration....or at least let us know you will be purchasing a dinner(s) at the rally....i will make one last post about it before i turn in the counts.

I plan to take the registration page down before i leave for arkansas, so it will not be available for any orders after the 1st of august.

You can still get raffle ticket orders in until the 4th thru paypal...i cant promise they will make it into the drawing after that as I dont want to spend all my time at the rally checking emails, etc.

We will sell tickets at the rally right up until the dinner for both the trailer drawing and the st judes drawing.

Cindy.

My being able to attend the Rally depends on my new grandson. Actually it depends on when he decides to show up. :confused24: :confused24: :confused24: My daugher is "due" between the 3rd and 8th, so it is very iffy for me. The question that this rambling is leading to is this. Can I just show up and register at the Hub? If you don't have T-shirts and patches that's fine. I just want to be able to enjoy the company and meet a few of the nuts,,, er, fellow members...:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

OHHHH. Did I mention that I'm gonna have a new GRANDSON??? :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the answer to your rambling:rasberry: is YES.................u can just show up and register there...

the goal of my Rambling is to get as many dinner counts as i can get for them to prepare for us......we have informed them there will most likely be extras who show up and want dinner, etc.

come if ya can, when ya can........eat with us, dont eat with us, buy a tshirt, dont buy nothing...........we just want you to all show up !!!:cool10:

congrats on the soon to be grandson.....:thumbsup:..its so exciting.......you cant miss that........

I really wish I could go. It's not to far away from me, but it's during the week, and since I am on a new job, and in class, I can't take off yet. Now...next year will be a different story. I will be in class until next April, so only short weekend trips are available for me right now. Have fun, and drink a few for me.

I went there years ago as a kid, when it was Dogpatch USA. I remember we had to ride a trolley down to get in and out of that place, but there was a road coming in the back way, because they did a show with the Dukes of Hazzard cast.

i know of quite a few who have not registered that are coming. we are going to have a crowd. you are welcome even if you don't want to be there for the final meal or want t-shirts. the main reason we wanted people to register is to get a count. registration is not necessary at all, if you don't want to. we are not trying to make money on the meet we just want to pay for the things that the people that register get. if we come out ahead the extra money goes into a fund for front money for other meets. we want this to be a successful meet and if you don't want the tees or the final meal, there is no need to register. just be there. like cindy said you can register when you get there. bill :welcome1: